Degreed & Skilled Newcomers 5th Annual Conference
April 16, 2016
1109 E Washington Ave, El Cajon, CA 92019
Meeting started at 10:00 am with 19 person attended.
Group coordinator provided a brief introduction about the history and why the group was formed in 2009.
Top discussions were:
- Legal formation and state registration.
- Past and future programs.
Three of the attendees focused on the group structure more than the programs, the rest were interested in learning about the projects.
Finally, the attendees requested the following projects to be included within the work plan:
- More information about the master’s degree for foreign credentialed newcomers in the United States.
- Small Business resources.
- Technician, licensing, and professional training.
How to join the group: Anyone can join the group if he/she attends a meeting